Tuesday, September 24, 2019

UPDATE: CURRENT EVENTS IN MY SO-CALLED LIFE

Ana Adiong
Events of the last 24 months of my existence have substantially changed the direction of my life, but, at least, good health allows me to still make those decisions.

Fiancee Ana has been here 18 days and loves Brownsville.  She came despite my constant description of my lifestyle as the lowest layer of Hell.  Obviously, she doesn't believe in Eternal Torment.  Neither do I.

My 2-1/2 year stint as Grandson Jack's homeschool teacher officially ceased this fall with his enrollment in BISD.  I felt he was missing out on his childhood and his dad agreed.


Jack somehow got the impression that school would simply be a two week commitment to prove he could do it, but now realizes he's there for the long hall.

BISD motivates with recognition and praise, techniques to which the kid seems to respond and thrive.

An anonymous commenter stated that I obviously need the podcast.

I don't think that's true.  If anything, recent months
have taught me the opposite.  I don't need the Whine with Cheez podcast or the Brownsville Observer blog.

I simply need Ana with me and my family to be happy.




5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Why would I need to prove anything to a cowardly anonymous poster?

      Delete
    2. It's jealousy Jim from a man/boy with a blowup doll.

      Delete
  2. Preserving a good relationship and keeping a family happy with all the different challenges are full-time commitments. But there are times when you have to take a shit, so do what I do when I find myself in that glorious moment: Write some shit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. “Family First”

    “Everything & Everyone” else is just noise.

    ReplyDelete