Friday, June 21, 2019

CABLER SIGN REMOVERS CAUGHT RED-HANDED ON ALTON GLOOR



From the editor:  Mayoral Candidate Charlie Cabler and an associate were cruising along Alton Gloor when they spotted two men removing a Cabler sign across the street from Burns Elementary, so they stopped and snapped this picture.

"Who told you to do this?" Cabler's partner asked the men.

"The owner.  He doesn't want it here," was the reply.

"Who's the owner?"

No response.

The person sending me this photo is convinced this incident proves that Cabler's opponent may not really be "leading by example," but would frontrunner Trey Mendez really be involved in a sign war 24 hours before the election?


8 comments:

  1. Cabbler should know better. You need to have permission from the owner of the lot. But his camp thinks he can invade private property and do whatever the hell they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did Cabbler asked who the owner was?
    He doesn't know who the owner is?
    How did he get permission to put his signs then?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rick Canales owns the property and didn’t give Cobbler permission. Typical Cobbler BS. Playing the victim cause he is fucked. He’s done the same thing by trying to pretend that his 13 years of ineffectiveness as city manager were the fault of the commission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yawn. A little late, boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Asking who the owner was more than likely a way to find out if they knew anything. A former cop like Cabler would know how to question them to find out their legitimacy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I remove political signs from my empty lots, I take them to the respective politician's offices. They need to ask permission first. It is the American way. I have nothing against none of the politicians, but business is business. My lots cost me taxes, paying for cutting the grass etc. No one has the right to mess with my property. I wish I knew the guys in the picture....to hire them to remove the signs.....I have to do it on my own. Hard work for a girl, like me. Those two men in the picture...are my heroes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Did they put the sign back up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not believe Trey would resort to those kind of tactics. How old is that picture of Cabler is a better question.

    ReplyDelete