Friday, July 14, 2023

THANK YOU LETTER FROM RENE TORRES TO NURSING ASSISTANT CYNTHIA V. GARCIA FOR COMPASSIONATE CARE


Rene Torres

Dear Cynthia…

Today, when many have something to complain about—please accept this letter as my expression of gratitude.

I have known you for over ten years, and throughout those years you have always been very accommodating in dealing with my medical issues.

Most recently, over a period of six weeks, you conducted numerous in-office medical procedures on me. 

Your skills in rendering those actions were done in a timely, and efficient manner. 

Others should be inspired to learn from your approach. 

Your work transcends the ordinary.

Throughout our many interactions, you have always displayed an inviting and caring attitude. I’m deeply thankful for your kindness!

Your service and that of staff will not go unnoticed, particularly by me and the legions of Dr. Asase’s patients who have benefited from your work.


Rene Torres

No comments:

Post a Comment