Tuesday, July 9, 2019

BLOGGER ADMITS TO LIMITED PRODUCTION DUE TO LIFELONG MENTAL ABBERATION

Ana Adiong
As a notorious single-tasker, possessing what we used to call a one-track-mind, I'm limited to dealing with one thing at a time.

That used to be extremely annoying to my overbearing dad, who hated to see me eat my mashed potatoes first, then peas, finally moving to the meat.

"Normal people don't eat like that!" he would say loudly.

But, I did, and still do.  

At a critical stage in the immigration process with my fiancΓ©e, Ana Adiong, I'm focusing on nothing else right now, with her medical exam scheduled for Saint Luke's Hospital Extension Clinic in Manila July 15, followed by another trip to Manila for her embassy interview on August 1.  

Nothing is guaranteed, of course, and even the slightest error or omission can delay or bring denial.  

So, for the person who sent me info linking certain BISD board members to very large campaign donations from insurance entities after approving a spike in the insurance consulting fee from $25,000 to $62,000 and entering into contract with a certain firm without RFP, just know that I will try to verify those assertions in a couple days.  

Meanwhile, I'm in sort of a nervous, distracted state with certain songs playing over and over in my head for days. . . . two days ago, it was Suddenly by Billy Ocean.  Today it's Neil Young's Harvest Moon.

Hopefully, the Whine with Cheez podcast will be populated with the mayor and various city commissioners the next two Sundays, 1/13 and 1/20, no more than three at a time so as not to constitute a quorum.

3 comments:

  1. Host of a walking quorum podcast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you aiding them purposefully to avoid a quorum?

    ReplyDelete
  3. mental problems old man?

    ReplyDelete