Thursday, August 10, 2023

BETTY'S TORTAS FOOD TRUCK CITED FOR COCKROACH INFESTATION


 

Brownsville's Department of Public Health paid a visit to Betty's Tortas Food Truck parked at 2400 Boca Chica Blvd. on July 13.

The department will be making a reinspection soon with at a cost of $52 to the establishment.


While the inspection report noted several food handling temperature violations, no handsoap or paper towels for handwashing and improper drying of utencils, the biggest issue was cockroach and ant infestation in the truck.


1 comment:

  1. Betty's Tortas: a very famous eatery....that is always in trouble. I remember the incident where a Mexican cheese was found in the restaurant that had no permit to be sold in the USA and the owner/manager beat up/slapped the City of Brownsville employee that wrote them up. The truth is that nobody wants to hear the truth about our faults.... tell me I am dirty and I will get angry. Tell me I love to gossip and I will cry. We are human....

    ReplyDelete