Saturday, August 14, 2021

ANTI-VAXXER JESSICA PUENTE BRADSHAW SPREADS THE WORD

The conversation below, between local Republican women Jessica Puente Bradshaw and Marylin Collins, appeared on my Facebook page.

The two women seem to reach common ground in not believing in at least one form of the covid-19 vaccine.

Bradshaw claims the "vaccine" in not really a vaccine at all, but simply a "shot." She's trusting in her body's immune system, thank you very much.

Collins agrees the vaccine is simply a "shot," but goes even further to declare it part of Chinese Biological Warfare against us, the deep state Chinese agenda to cull the population.

Bradshaw agrees, but says she knew from the "beginning" that Foochi, her name for Dr. Anthony Fauci, had everything to do with it before it was popular to say it.

Sometimes I forget that resistance to the covid vaccines and distrust of our country's medical experts is not limited to Arkansas and Mississippi, but many in our local community have fallen victim to the propaganda spewed daily on Fox News, NewsMax, QAnon and Breitbart.

Disinformation is as much a threat to our country as the coronvirus.


Jessica Puente Bradshaw

Jessica Puente Bradshaw

what we have been sold is

1. NOT a Vxine… it’s a shot.

2. If you all want a shot… go for it.

3. My immune system has been working for me.

4. At this point we are at what the science calls “herd immunity” —- therefore, leave ME the hell alone.

Any questions? 😂

 · 

Marylin Collins

Marylyn Collins

But… correct if I have misinterpreted your answer… I agree that it’s not a vaccine. But it is more than just a “shot.” It is a gene therapy that has many debilitating effects, and the companies that make them are in cahoots with the Chinese. So in my book this is Chinese biological warfare. Part of the deep state Chinese agenda to cull the population.

 

Jessica Puente Bradshaw

everything u say is a good point… I don’t need all that to know what I want to do - or not. I knew Foochi had everything to do with it before it was remotely popular to say it.

In my post I kept it vague but figured anyone that knows … See More

 

Jessica Puente Bradshaw

I find it “interesting”how the new “variety” is now affecting the youth that before hardly noticed a symptom. Don’t you think?

 

Marylyn Collins

oh yeah - This is a very, very bad thing. I just posted some reviews of KLAUS SCHWAB’s book in which he tells their evil intentions quite clearly. I don’t have time to read all this stuff either. But I have learned it is very evil.

 

4 comments:

  1. Kessica esta loca.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica is not a Republican she’s a Libertarian. She’s only a Republican when she thinks there are idiots willing to support her just because they’ll support anybody who says they are and acts crazy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a reason Jessican (Jessica/Roman) has failed at every election she has entered into, I think it's up to 7 now. She's a radical nut job that few take seriously. I guarantee she will throw her witch's hat into another political ring within the year. She can't help wanting and needing to be somebody of importance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is a reason Jessica “crazy” was fired from Harmony. If it was up to her she would probably impose her fundamental religion to everyone. Only her believes and ideas are correct in her crazy little mind.

    ReplyDelete