Friday, August 3, 2018

I BARELY LOOKED AT TODAY'S BROWNSVILLE VOICE AND I HAVE A HEADACHE!








Bobby
I just checked my medicine cabinet.  I don't have enough aspirin to read today's Bobby Wightman-Cervantes article carefully, only half a bottle.

Perhaps, a quick perusal won't give me a splitting headache!

Oh geeze!  He didn't donate a nickel to Walmart for a plastic bag, but for the right to ask for a paper bag!  Well, that makes perfect sense.

Some other stuff about his mom and heart health, Erasmo and a vagina. . Dammit, Bobby!  Can you try to keep this thing on the road?

Oh, Bobby really went up the corporate ladder to get to the bottom of this bag business, all the way to Assistant Manager Jaime Sanchez.

As Bobby explains:

"Jaime Sanchez the assistant store manager told me he believes the 5 cents was for me to ask for a paper bag, and not for the plastic bag. Well at the check out all they had was plastic bags. Nothing said to ask for a paper bag. In fact Jaime Sanchez said he does not know if the registers are still charging for bags in the self check out.

Jaime is a professional and is checking the registers and then will check with corporate as to what they should do. I made it clear I had no interest in the 5 cents.

You see Barton needs to keep his lies going and to do so may have cost a low paid employee her job. Barton does not know enough to check with management."


Am I dizzy or is the room moving?  Can anyone in our 17 U.S. intelligence agencies decode the Wightman?  What if I cut each sentence in half and combine it with a random half of another sentence?  Will that make the BROWNSVILLE VOICE understandable?

Anyone have any Advil?

11 comments:

  1. Am I dizzy or is the room moving?
    (comma needed)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! NOBODY LIKES HIM!!!!! He is a horrible person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are his breasts naturally that large or were they enhanced to look like that on purpose? I’m not trying to be rude, but they are huge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On topa, he must love his beer consumption.
      Elchuko.

      Delete
  4. Bangkok, Jim. Cuties.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby says you didn’t go to management for an answer like he did. You, as a matter of fact, wrote Rosa asked management for you. Why would Rosa lie to you? She didn’t. You had no need to speak with management when Rosa verified it with management for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no need, but a duty, yes.

      Delete
    2. Is this fucking Victorian England? Get the fuck out of here with your duty.

      Delete
  6. Why is Bobby obsessed with Dodici?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who gives Bobby free wine this weekend at Dodici? On the next episode of Real Bloggers of Brownsville.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will not go to Dodici. I do not want to give my hard earned money to an establishment that condones this bloated whale carcas. Either way he will probably misidentify some poor soul that looks like me and say it is me. LOL

    ReplyDelete