Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeletetypical Duardo sensitivity
Deletezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz(not Duardo)
DeleteIt’s Duardo
DeleteLovely lady.
ReplyDeleteMay she be at peace with her family. God, every ding on my phone I am waiting for the text my brother or sister have passed. But for me I know they will be a peace. I hope you and Ana can find he peace she has. It is good she knew Ana is there to care for her son.
ReplyDeleteBobby WC
Your mom sounds pretty cool. I'm sorry.
ReplyDeleteNothing worse than when a parent loses a child. As children we give thanks that our parents pass before us. Knowing that Mom and Dad are on the other side is always a comfort. Un abrazo, good friend.
ReplyDeleteFrom all of us at the Beacon, we offer our condolences. Sorry for your loss.
ReplyDeleteWhen "one fool" is "all of us".
DeleteWhat's the matter, Bobby? The "anonymous" voices in your head still upset because we blogged about the useless drivel you s*itpost all day?
Delete