Monday, May 27, 2019

WHY I GO FOR DAYS WITHOUT BLOGGING

Ana During Today's Conversation
Most days I've little interest in blogging. . . I'm totally mesmerized, locked into Ana Adiong from Cagayan de Oro, Philippines as we talk hours each day.

Ana has taken to calling me Chili because my son's girlfriend asked me for my chili recipe.

Ana laughed when I told her that making chili is a spiritual experience.  

She said:  "Religion and chili, what?"

I will explain that later in person when my voice isn't distorted and muffled as it is on Facebook Messenger.

"Oh really," Ana replied today when I told her she is my most important reader.


Elvira and Daniel
My conversation today with Ana was interrupted by a call from my friend, Daniel Lenz, who's leaving tomorrow for Germany to see his  fiancΓ©e Elvira.

Have a safe trip my friend.  


3 comments:

  1. You don’t blog because you’re a hack without sources unlike Montoya and Whitman.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Wightman, Duardo! OMG, what a total dumbass!

      Delete
  2. It was our last night together in Cebu. Ana feigned needing to go to the hotel lobby to get more bottled water. That seemed strange to me as we always did things together, but she seemed to want to go by herself.

    On her return, I had questions and she told me the truth. She had arranged for us to have one last, romantic dinner at the club adjacent to the hotel. She'd learned that the band would start playing at 9 PM and reserved a table. . .

    What a romantic last evening together that turned out to be. . . .I love you Ana!

    ReplyDelete