Sunday, October 22, 2017

ERASMO CASTRO RECOUNTS POST-CITY COMMISSION MEETING CONFRONTATION WITH COMMISSIONER BEN NEECE

Erasmo Castro








After City Commissioner's meeting whilst exiting commission Chamber I encountered Commissioner Ben Neece. 

Commissioner Ben Neece declared to me that he knew what kind of person I was and that I was going to pay for filing a police report against him. 

I attempted to explain to him that I had filed an incident report against violation of Open Meetings Act perpetrated by Audit and Oversight Committee. 

He then angrily waving his finger in my face said that he was the chair of said committee and therefore it was a report against him.

Commissioner Ben Neece then threatened to use his position as City Commissioner to have law enforcement persecute me for "filing a false police report" because he stated that I had said that agenda wasn't posted for said meeting.

I attempted to explain that this was not necessarily the case. My concerns were that a quorum of City commissioners had met that day and were discussing City Commission business openly and the day before City Commission meeting. 

Commissioner Ben Neece proceded to walk away angrily. 

I file this report because on October 14th I received a text from a friend that stated: 

"Hey. Got this message from a buddy. Cesar DeLeon in my aunts attorney. She said that he told her THEY are going after Cheez (a nick name attributed to me) hard and have big plans coming." 

Please note that Commissioner De Leon offices with Commissioner Neece, are friends and I imagine converse on a daily basis. 

I file this report because on October 17th Commissioner Neece during the meeting threatened Commissioner Jessica Tetreau by instructing Police Chief Orlando Rodriguez to pursue perjury charges against Commissioner Tetreau for filing a notarized statement with City of Brownsville City Secretary. 

I fear for my life and wellbeing. 

I fear for official retaliation by Commissioner Ben Neece using the powers of his elected position and the resources of the City of Brownsville. 

I ask for protection from local law enforcement.

Erasmo Castro

8 comments:

  1. no response needed.
    Ben Neece ( a respectable and good man) vs. who? what?


    ReplyDelete
  2. fears for his life? he has trashed and ruined so many lives with his evilness and then wants to convince people that he is a christian? He should fear God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drama queen just like Bobby! Since no one pays attention to him, he needs to find a way to inject himself in the turmoil.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kingdom of Compadrismo Rata's is slowly crumbling and soon the people will have a city council that works or the benefit of all and not the privledged few.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fuck this fat ass!! Erasmo thrives on gossip and kicking people when they're down. He is the biggest hypocrite and drama queen around. This dude only pretends to be a Christian! There is no way in hell this internet bully can convince me that Ben Neece would jeopardize his position in the community for the likes of this douche bag. Get a life and quit causing trouble you miserable thief

    ReplyDelete