Thursday, November 28, 2024

𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗘𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗞𝗦𝗚𝗜𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗦𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗢𝗦𝗣𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘

 


4 comments:

  1. Cool. McHale is handsome. Montoya is super handsome. Brownsville voice is smart. Brownsville Observer: the most hardworking and well connected and friend to everybody.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No disagreement on the two easy-on-the-eyes bloggers you mentioned or the intellect of the third, but I'm the least connected of this foursome. Without regular contributions by Rene Torres and Jerry Danache, my blog would be dead as a doornail.

      Delete
  2. And let me be the first on behalf of the bloggers and our cartoon characters to wish everyone a safe and loving holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think anyone of the other blogers consider you a reliable source or a blogger. You only copy and paste stuff other write. You used to be relevant and now you aren't. I only come to see if you have anything new and to see what you write about yourself. You seem to think you know people and you have lost reality after Nena passed away.

    ReplyDelete

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

                  1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...