photos by Jerry Danache
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is the first event. More should be done to raise funds for charities and to promote the arts and encourage artists with respect and admiration.
ReplyDeleteMy situation changed when I found a group that offered support. Reaching out was frightening, but I knew I couldn't give up. I had to take charge of my life instead of letting it overwhelm me. That’s when I met Jeffrey Harris, a recovery expert who has successfully helped others like me who have fallen for scams. With his help, I managed to get back a significant portion of my investment, which filled me with hope for the future. If you need support, you can contact Jeffrey Harris at jeffreyharrixx@gmail.com. He is a source of hope for scam victims. You can also reach him via WhatsApp at +1 (254) 278-0902.
ReplyDelete