Friday, October 11, 2024

𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗚𝗔𝗡 𝗟𝗔𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗦𝗢𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗠𝗢𝗦𝗧, 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬, 𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯

 


4 comments:

  1. Morgan LaMantia is coming to Southmost. Thank you. We should have La Pitada in her honor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The address, 2055 Southmost Road, is for a Antojitos Yolis outlet, so like other "events" in Southmost in years past, this will be just a matter of picking up a plate and remembering to reward the generosity of the candidate with a vote, not my cup of tea. I'll pass on this one. Gloria Rincones did something like this in Southmost a year or two ago.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Another opportunity to meet the candidate. It says it is a two hour event not a pick up and go. Glad I saw this will try and stop by! Thanks Barton

      Delete
  3. Some people love to give things to others. It is nice that LaMantia is coming to our neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

                  1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...