Friday, April 12, 2024

𝗘𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗠𝗢 𝗧𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗡𝗔𝗞𝗘~𝗧𝗦𝗖'𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗔 𝗚𝗔𝗥𝗭𝗔

From the editor: Our self-proclaimed "King of all Social Media," the beloved Erasmo Castro, warns the local electorate of the schemes of TSC Board Chair Adela Garza, who's recruited some young folk to run against longtime TSC Board of Trustees incumbents J.J. De Leon and Eva Alejandro.

Adela's goal is simple, if not simplistic: control of the TSC Board of Trustees to do whatever the Hell she wants to do without interference from adult, experienced trustees.

We publish Erasmo's note and graphic below:



Yesterday I was questioned in regards to supporting the reelection of JJ Deleon for TSC…

I’ve mentioned before how I don’t have the luxury that some have to focus on one issue here in our community..

I am the king of all local social media because I have to deal with everything from lost pets to the ratas 🐀 that continue to pocket our resources and steal our children’s inheritance… there’s a bigger picture out there than a one trip pony that directly affects the me… I have to focus on the we…

JJ has an Adela Garza opponent in his bid to serve TSC again…

Adela Garza is one of the biggest ratas 🐀 we have here… th me political godmother of some of the folk that have hurt our community as a whole… she is investing in her puppets in order to take control of the TSC Board and hurt our college students who mostly are former BISD students…

it’s cool to be passionate about BISD because it may put an extra plate on MY table, but what about my neighbors table?
We as a community MUST come together and vote against people like Adela… in order to hurt the seven headed snake one must stomp on una de sus cabecillas… and she is most definitely on of the bigger heads…
Adela and her Sunshine Solutions kinda schemes must be stopped… help me end her reign over the TSC Board and our community as a whole.

Erasmo Castro

7 comments:

  1. Thank you Jim for exposing Adela… Montoya has been bought by Adela he won’t write anything negative about her. El rrun rrun will make you famous or will stone you for a taco…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erasmo might be a clown but he tells the truth… and he is right on about Adela. She is a back stepping b***h

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was smarter. I don't know what a one trip pony is. And it seems to me that the commentator that called Adelia a back stepping bitch was saying it like it is a negative thing. Last time I had anything to do with a back stepping bitch we were both naked, it felt good and loosened me up for what was to come. I thought the whole experience was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adela isn't that thin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. While it may be true that Adela favors one candidate over another for whatever the reason, is there something illegal to that action. Additionally, what has she done or not done to piss off Erasmo or Jim? Was she not one of the guiding lights in getting our college back from the greedy hands of The UT System?

    ReplyDelete
  6. She never said anything against the ut system… she just voted to separate … again she was clueless about the issue… never read her meeting packet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adela is as dumb as a door knob. A rear end beauty with aspirations to conquer the human kingdom… she thinks she is above the crowd n thinks her gases don’t smell

    ReplyDelete