Monday, September 11, 2023

THOMAS TYNAN VOWS TO EDUCATE "PLUMMERS" AT TEXAS SOUTHMOST COLLEGE

 

TSC's Director of Construction and Manufacturing

Checking out TSC's new hire at Linkedin, we found Tynan's own description of his role at the college:

"My focus is to educate and train our younger generation in the skilled training work force such as electricians, HVAC technicians, plummers, and all other trades that keep America going.

Most recently I achieved this at Houston Community College between 2012 to 2018 with the help of many talented people, I created the best construction trades training program in the country."

Hopefully, Tynan will not be teaching classes in spelling.

2 comments:

  1. I encourage you to visit us here at ITECC and witness all of Tom’s “achievements “ with your own eyes. And by achievements I mean the ghost town he’s created here. Millions of dollars spent on facilities and equipment and 95% of the classes are empty. Not half full…EMPTY! His leadership skills are just as sharp as his spelling skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will absolutely do that once I get back to Brownsville

      Delete