Monday, June 19, 2023

WHEN YOU'RE IN LOVE WITH A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN, BLOGGING IS HARD

 

 When you're in love with a beautiful woman 

It's hard

When you're in love with a beautiful woman
You know it's hard (it's hard, you know it gets so hard)
Everybody wants her, everybody loves her
Everybody wants to take your baby home
When you're in love with a beautiful woman
You watch your friends
(You watch your friends, you better watch your friends)
When you're in love with a beautiful woman
It never ends (it never ends, you know it never ends)

Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show 


Ana

I'm fortunate to have had two women in my life I considered beautiful, Nena for 49.5 years and now Ana for nearly 4.

Since I've always listed my wives as co-editors of this blog, they occasionally take a shot from critics or, more commonly I take a shot through them.

La Sirena El Catrin Facebook page, with a Mexican loteria logo and featuring dozens of links to Erasmo Castro podcasts, recently made this observation about my current relationship:

"She will dump the old hag after she gets her citizenship and her son in usa"

I've never been referred to as an "old hag" before, but that may be gay lingo.

Local seafood restaurateur Robert Sanchez made a similar prediction, saying that Ana would soon leave me, referring to her as "that Asian."

Comments from the simple-minded carry little sting.

My life plan is simple:  Treasure every moment with Ana.  Deal with the red tape to get our son here.

Israel Adiong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment