Thursday, May 4, 2023

MORE INSIGHT FROM BOBBY~JENNIFER STANTON, BEN NEECE, DISBARMENT AMONG THE TOPICS


Bobby Wightman-Cervantes













BobbyWC May 3, 2023 at 7:25 PM

First I did not disagree with you as to Jennifer being able to run for mayor, i simply pointed out by law it was too late to disqualify her. 

Also as to Ben Neece I proved through city documents he did not live at his downtown resident at his made up address. I proved at the time he signed the Application form he was in an ETJ resident. I proved there was no certificate of occupancy for the area he was building out in the Galonsky building,

But the city secretary ran cover for him. 

And for the record. my law license bar number appears on pleadings before the Texas Supreme Court and one trial court in Cameron county. 

The state bar is a criminal enterprise and will sooner than later be held accountable for what they are publishing. 

I was never under Texas law disbarred. but repeating a lie always helps to spin a story. 

Jim when a law firm will pay you $3,000 for 15 minutes work let me know. 

I was in Peru when the request came via email for me to do a project. They offered $3,000 for what was 15 minutes work. They had no idea how to fix the problem and figured it would take weeks for the associated to find the law library. 

They offered the money and I accepted. I finished before going to bed that night and held it for three days and emailed back what they wanted.


Bobby Wightman-Cervantes

No comments:

Post a Comment