Monday, August 16, 2021

ANTI-VAXXER CARDINAL RAYMOND BURKE GETS COVID, PUT ON VENTILATOR


Cardinal Raymond L. Burke

Cardinal Raymond L. Burke, formerly the Archbishop of St. Louis and outspoken critic of covid vaccines has tested positive for the virus and been put on a ventilator.

His supporters have asked that people "pray the Rosary" for him.

Burke had spoken against vaccines as "totalitarian" and said they contained microchips that would monitor people's movement.

Burke was also upset the Church was not encouraging more "in-person" services.

5 comments:

  1. Your blog is like a toilet paper being unrolled. Plus, you're trying to hard, Manteca Barton.

    ja ja ja ja

    Quantity is not quality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot post right now. Check Dallas News. County judge Jenkins defies Texas Supreme Court

    Bobby wc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't check right now because I'm getting all kinds of free medical exams at the VA. I'll check when I get home after I check if my disability check came in.

      Delete
  3. Jim, the McAllen impotent has been "blogging" like a fool for a whole month and still doesn't have ONE comment! Talk about irrelevant!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he should just suck Jerry's dick like always

      Delete