Thursday, April 4, 2019

A THIN SLICE OF THE BROWNSVILLE POLITICAL SCENE~THE BROWNSVILLE FIREFIGHTERS ENDORSEMENT

From the editor:  Yesterday, thanks to Zeke Silva and others, we observed a slice of Brownsville political life, a discussion of how candidates are endorsed by the local firefighters union with endorsed candidates themselves describing the process, and some feedback by politically active citizens.

I've posted part of these exchanges and will put the rest in a second segment:




 
Zeke Silva
Zeke Silva: Very disappointed with the Brownsville Fire Fighters Union Leaders Jorge Lerma and Mario Guerrero .

Last night at the Brownsville Police Candidate Forum ( which was a great Forum) after it ended I was speaking with some BPD officers when I saw the President of the fire fighters Mario Guerrero and Jorge Lerma. I asked when will you do your Forum? We have been trying to get a hold of you and Jorge.

Mario. We are no longer going to do Forums, we are here to teach the BPD how to vote. We teach them how it’s done because they don't know what they are doing or who to choose.
.
Me: so you already chose who to endorse?

Mario: Yes. We chose Catalina Presas, Trey Mendez, John Cowen, and Nurith Galonsky.

Me: How did you make those choices if you never spoke or interviewed any of the other candidates?

Mario: we are told by political people and influential buisness people in Brownsville who to choose because those candidates ,once elected, will do what they're Told To Do and How to vote and who to promote.

Me: Seriously did you just say that you don’t care what’s best for the city of Brownsville instead you are being told by interest groups and influential people who to choose?

Mario: Yes we are always looking what’s best for us the FF and we need Elected officials that are going to do what they are told to do.

Me: that’s the stupidest thing I’ve heard about grown men and women that are literally saying how you are are going to choose for them , but not what’s best, but that are being told how to vote.

Mario: well your friends with Martin Sarkis and he’s friends with Carlos Elizondo and your friends with Ismael Hinojosa. And because you’re friends with the first 2 we can’t endorse Ismael Hinojosa.

Me. No one tells me who I can be friends with. Who do you think you guys are?

Mario: that’s why we aren’t going to endorse Carlos Guerrero because we don’t like his friends neither, or at least those influential people don't like him.

Me: Are you Serious? Your'e a grown man telling another grown man whom their friends can be? You have a huge ego, or really think your some kind of special god.

Mario: we have powerful friends that do what we tell them what to do and in turn they tell us what to do, so don’t take it personally. That is how we get people fired and we get promoted.

Ismael Hinojosa: that’s ok I wouldn’t take your endorsement under those conditions anyway, because I have to do what’s best for everyone, every department, and Brownsville as a whole. Besides I'm smart enough to make my own decisions. I listen to the people and thier concerens. I"m not bought by PAC, special interest groups or trying to run on a mojority vote. I am an independent thinker.

Mario: I'm sorry but i forget your name Mr. Rodriguez.

Ismael Hinojosa. It is Ismael Hinojosa

Mario. Hahaha It is my bad, i don't remember names unless i'm told whos name i'm told to remember.

Me: You are out of line. I can't talk to a person that can't respect people but expect people to look up to you guys and the fire fighters. You don't represent the fire fighters well.

Mario. The Fire Fighters do what I tell them to do. That is why i'm endorsing John Cowen, Nurith Galonsky,Trey Mendez and Catalina Presas.

Me: Let's go before i say something i'm going to regret because this guy is something else. I wonder if the candidates you endorsed know you are telling voters that they are puppets and that is how you speak about them.

Caty Presas:  

Caty Presas
Zeke,  I’m sorry about what happened last night . I’ve always represented the people and believe in the respect for the citizens and voters .. I’m a candidate with the qualifications and as a former employees for the City I bring experience .. I’m a firm believer in electing candidate that will truly be our voice and will have the knowledge of the needs in the area a Economic Development , Infrastructure and Community Development ... I will work hard for everyone and will do what’s best for the City and Citizens ... I apologize and I was not aware you had this conversation last night during the BPOA Forum ... Have a Fabulous, Positive & Blessed Day !!


Trey Mendez: I had at least 2 meetings with the
Trey Mendez
representatives of the BFFA to listen to their concerns and figure out solutions and I understood that the others had met with them as well. Public Safety and infrastructure have been on my list of priorities since Day 1. Im not a puppet and my records shows that. I will always do what is best for Brownsville.

Martin Sarkis: Mi querido amigo Zeke gracias
Martin Sarkis
por tu amistad es una lástima que gente como Mario Guerrero que me gustaría saber que grado de escolaridad tiene te juzgue por brindarme tu amistad aparte a todos los candidatos que nos han dado el apoyo hemos perdido en vez de andar con chismes que se pongan a trabajar y se pongan a servir a la comunidad que para eso les pagamos aparte si Mario Guerrero tiene algo que decirme que me lo diga en mi cara los hombres nos decimos las cosas en la cara eso quiere decir que Catalina Presas Trey Mendez y John Cowen también son delincuentes por que también son los amigos y me honran con su amistad

Zeke Silva: Martin Sarkis, nada que ver Amigo. Mi amigo eres yblo vas haver por toda la vida Un cobarde habla tras las espaldas de personas. Los hombres se miden lo que dicen y a quien se lo dicen. No hablan a lo estupido.

Teresa R. A. Saldivar: Zeke I am concerned with
Teresa R.A. Saldivar
how you wrote this out because according to the above statement Mario is who you spoke directly to not Jorge, yet you lump Jorge in with some really ridiculous statements by that man named Mario. None of what you wrote sounds like Jorge Lerma at all. I've never known Jorge to be anyone's puppet nor require such of any city leader. That is so contrary to the man I know. Js.

Jorge Lerma: Zeke Silva, I would take your
Jorge Lerma
comments at face value if you were being truthful. The only conversation I had with you had nothing to do with politics. I recall talking to you about our motorcycle trip to New York in 2011 and the fact that you are invited to join me for the 2021 reunion ride to Honor 911 Firefighters. I am going to guess that you may have issues with memory but I never heard anything that you say was said. You need to stop bullying people into supporting your candidates. I don't believe your tactics are helpful to anyone wanting to get elected to any position.

John Cowen: Hi Zeke. Like Trey, I’ve also met separately with members of the BFA to hear their concerns. I told them (as I told the BPOA) that I will always listen to their concerns and help achieve a resolution. I am (and never have been) a puppet of any special interest group. I will never compromise my integrity or the interests of the citizens of the Brownsville.

Zeke Silva: John Cowen, the same for you as Trey Mendez. I have nothing but respect for you. I’m not a hypocrite. I trust you have great intentions, but you also have the right to know what these guys are saying about the candidates they are endorsing. I didn’t say you or anyone else are puppets THEY DID. They said they are told by powerful people and special interest group who to endorse.

Carlos Guerrero: Wow I have not spoken to them. But after this I don’t think I want to anymore. Thank you Zeke Silva. For exposing there thoughts. Not good once by the way.

Thank you once again.

Influential people? is he talking about the (Special interest group) that’s going to be exposed when I win this election May 4 ???




5

16 comments:

  1. Zeke Silva? You must be needy for news, Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AS a voter and citizen of Brownsville I do NOT agree with any of these candidates. My vote is secret but all of these people the firefighters are asking me to vote for have NOT been loyal to me as a taxpayer. You ask me to vote for people who have loyalty to YOU but not US? Get real!

    TREY MENDEZ: TSC SUED FOR 13 MILLIION!

    CATALINA PRESAS: PERSOANLLY SUED BISD FOR MILLIONS OF TAX PAYER DOLLARS AND INCLUCDED WAS A DECEASED MAN!

    JOHN COWAN: GBIC BOARD MEMBER!

    NURITH GALOSKI: PUB BOARD MEMBER WHO SUPPORTED THE TENASKA BOONDOGGLE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My vote is for Charlie Cabler and Jessica Tetrau! This makes me think because I live in visibility from a fire station and had a sign of Cabler and Tetrau stolen from my front yard.

      Delete
  3. Who in the fuck does anything these lazy-assed firemen suggest? Get to work, fuckers! Shine something. Politics is not in your job description, morons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor Mario Guerrero, a small minded arrogant overinflated little ego, he is so stupid, he had not noticed, the smarter guys in the Union have him there for being easily manipulated and steered in to any direction they what him to go, specially when he is drunk. Worthless Endorsement!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zeke another drunk, I guess people don't know he spends his week ends in jail to pay for his Driving Under the Influence # 3, such privilege is only conceded, thanks to the intervention of a Special Interests Group

    ReplyDelete
  6. Charlie Cabler
    Carlos Guerrero
    Jessica Tetreau
    Rick Longoria/ Michael Rodriguez

    ReplyDelete
  7. Zeke’s whole story doesn’t add up. No one in their right mind would ever say that to anyone else, even if it was true. Especially to an opponents supporter that is more conflictive and who suffers from diahrrea of the mouth. There is no way that Zeke could have memorized word per word what was in the conversation even if it was said. This just seems like another Zeke’s cry for attention and trying to get support for his candidate. After which if he doesn’t get what he wants from them begins blasting them and crying wolf on FB. Just like he did with bigotes. Zeke, if you are so concern why don’t you run? Oh yeah, please tell us again why you can’t.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That tranny needs to get a make over and return every single penny she stole from everyone before she thinks of becoming a city official. Being a radio dispatcher does not bring experience to our community or make her qualified . She’s evil and has BAD INTENTIONS written all over her face . She shows no respect for her own husband. It starts at home, then she can try to run District 2.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would
    be ok. I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

    http://efanetbloger200.mihanblog.com/post/204
    http://www5c.biglobe.ne.jp/~mokada/cgi-bin/g_book.cgi//contact.php
    http://ijepafubange.mihanblog.com/post/comment/new/51/fromtype/postone/fid/15112507935a13db69a5198/atrty/1511250793/avrvy/0/key/fdea24f0980f77619ef6a5f0a6df53cc/
    https://foro.muwoz.com/index.php?action=profile;u=110560

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like one of McHale's imaginary blog stories with his multiple personalities that double as his "staff." Was somebody recording the conversation? This looks like one of those plays you'd read in English class. Sounds like a bunch of bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This blog has become nothing but bullshit!

      Delete
    2. "THis blog has become nothing but bullshit!"

      I agree, but readership is still hanging around 3,800 per day, so, at least someone is reading this shit!

      Delete
  11. Anyone who gives Zeke credibility, including Alex Dominguez, is an idiot. Alex will regret his choice. Zeke's diatribe is an obvious fabrication meant to disparage the firefighters & the candidates, their union & PAC chose to endorse (which they have every right to do).

    To compare their choices to the clowns endorsed by Anonymous 4:00pm is ridiculous, unless you just want corruption & special influences to govern you.

    Anonymous 1:53pm: you need to get your facts straight. Galonsky wasn't on the PUB board when Tenaska was done ... moron. And ... yes GBIC sucks, but b/c Jessica & Cesar sold out to Marin & Hernandez. Cowan & Galonsky tried to stop them ... pendejo.

    If you want incomptence, corruption & special interests follow 4:00pm's endorsement, if not go with the Firefighters ... they know who is most qualified.

    Viva Bronsbil

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zeke proclaims that he is no hypocrite. Yet, he is a convicted felon for none other than drinking and driving. When Rep. Rene Oliveira was arrested for the same, Zeke posted on his Facebook and told anyone who listened that the Rep. is unethical and didn't deserve to represent the people. He and Alex used it as a campaign charge against Oliveira when the whole time Zeke was arrested for doing the same thing. THAT is hypocrisy. I will never support a candidate that Zeke jumps on board with. Alot of people won't. Now he backstabs the union he was so close with when it came to his other candidates. And you better believe he's doing alot more behind their back.

    ReplyDelete
  13. LERMA YOU STILL SMOKING VATO? DRUUUUG TEST? WHEN YOU MAKE FUN OF SOBRIETY ISSUES, YOU BETTER MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CAST NO SIN!

    ReplyDelete

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...