Wednesday, September 12, 2018

REFUTING A FALSE CLAIM BY CARLOS CASCOS AND BOBBY WIGHTMAN-CERVANTES

From the editor:  We post Bobby's latest headline and a brief note from Carlos Cascos where Carlos seems to refer to a "post" by me, claiming conversations were taking place between Bobby and Carlos.

That wouldn't be a crime if it were true, but this  was not something reported by me as Bobby and Carlos seem to claim.



\CARLOS CASCOS CALLS OUT BARTON FOR HIS LIES ABOUT CARLOS SPEAKING WITH ME AND THE POOR STATUS OF HIS CAMPAIGN

Good day Bobby,
In response to a post by Jim Barton, you & I have had no conversations regarding any topic, except for our brief discussion at my event regarding my vision for our county. I am happy to report that my campaign is going well. I will also reiterate that I intend to continue running a positive and issue oriented campaign...its what voters expect and deserve...stay well.


Carlos,

I went through every article I wrote in September all the way back to pre-SpazGate.  I made no reference to you conferring with Bobby Wightman-Cervantes, not one.

You can have an assistant check the same.  Just hit Control F and type "Carlos Cascos" in the box that comes up.  

There were a couple references to Tad conferring with Bobby, but not you.  There was a reference in an article to "entanglement" with BWC, but that referred to Tad also, breaking his own "eleventh commandment."

If you see something you construed as me claiming you had conferred with Bobby since the Ambassador Event Center fundraiser, please let me know.

If you simply took Bobby's word for it, that's a dangerous practice.

Jim


18 comments:

  1. "Politics makes strange bedfellows." Carlos and Bobby. . . never thought I'd see the day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! That never even entered my mind!

      Delete
    2. Carlos, Bobby, and a bed. Gross.

      Delete
  2. Hasse shit all over Carlos Cascos's campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cascos runs his own campaign and you said he is Morgan’s boss and that she’s colluding with BWC so in essence you did make that claim. You as a ghost writer implied it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes zero sense. How old are you?

      Delete
    2. It's Bobby World, Jim.

      Delete
    3. Carlos Cascos is that dumb? I mean, to seek Booby? Wow. Maybe Duardo is right about this guy. smh

      Delete
  4. Not only has Cascos lost my vote, he’s lost my respect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maybe Pope Cascos the First thinks you were the one who reported on Bobby’s super special private audience with Pope Cascos the First outside the blogger convention orchestrated by Brother Cris Valadez.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did Carlos, Morgan, James, TAd or anyone find what they claim? So, Carlos was just quoting Bobby? What a dweeb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All I’m going to say is Cascos must be desperate if he’s counting on winning with Bobby Weight- Man!!!!! That vato only went to that event for the food!!! Oink oink!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Jim, you know what it really is: you haven’t asked Cascos for comment and Wightman has. You manufactured this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't the article above an open letter to Cascos to find the quote he claims I made? Morgan, James, Tad, Carlos, Chris an Bobby should be all over this pouring through what I've written in search of the quote they claim exists. But, so far, nothing but silence from the Cascos camp and no apology. .

      Delete
    2. I think an apology is the last thing you’ll get considering the crap you let fly spearheaded by that weasel. He cost you credibility. Now he wants to play you and Duardo off eachother. Funny how that happens whenever somebody is around the little shit. Did you think you were the exception?

      Delete
  9. Multiple people read it. Maybe you should talk to that letter forging little rat you enable? Edits are easy as you know. Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seem to be saying that "multiple people" lack reading comprehension. You don't know me very well. Had I found the quote that Carlos/Bobby claimed existed, I would have issued a public apology. I love to receive and issue apologies. It puts humility on display.

      Delete

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...