Tuesday, September 4, 2018

BISD CANDIDATE CARLOS ELIZONDO FINDS GOD WHILE FIGHTING OFF A "WITCH HUNT"

From the editor:  Carlos Elizondo faces 11 felony charges and, of course, in our "system," is innocent until proven guilty.

The current charges are not even the first indictments involving theft of property for Carlos, with other theft charges not fully prosecuted several years ago.

At best, Carlos's "service" as Brownsville Fire Chief and, now, BISD Trustee, has been self-serving.

At a time when humility might call for Carlos to step out of the BISD race, concentrate on his legal issues and family, the young man is hanging tough, claiming in a recent Facebook post to have found God and to be the victim of a "witch hunt."  LOL

Carlos Elizondo Melguizo
 
Carlos Elizondo

"As many of you already know I have been the target of political vendettas, witch hunts and backstabbing of people I thought were my friends. 


With that being said I have become closer to the Lord and my family and none of this will discredit who I am and what I stand for. I will continue to be a loyal husband and father. 

I serve a mighty God who will see me through this situation as nothing is impossible for Him.
After much prayer and consideration I have decided that I will run for Re-Election for BISD Board Place 2. 

Thank you to all who have reached out to me and my family who are willing and ready to support my campaign. I never give up on my dreams and goals. 

God bless each of you."

5 comments:

  1. My heart goes out to Carlos and his family. I truly believe this is just another vendetta played out by the Cameron County DA. Most of the high profile politically motivated cases are trumped up bullshit charges! Carlos with pending charges will win just like Yzaguirre did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I’m saying is that Carlos Elizondo never should have “helped” the night a well known municipal judge girl friend hooked up with an unknown city attorney.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Backstabbing by friends!!! Who was it that secretly recorded a conversation with a "friend" and then released it to the public to discredit the friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what exactly did he doo?

    ReplyDelete

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...