My wife, Eloisa "Nena" Barton, died yesterday, April 9, at Valley Baptist Hospital in Brownsville. Out of respect for her longstanding request, there will be no memorial services.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...

A lose is never easy and there never are any words. All I can say is love is eternal and I feel my parents in me everyday. There is never a day they are not with me. She will never leave your side. I hope you have that experience so you know she is always with you.
ReplyDeleteShe will continue to inspire you. She was in your life for a reason. An in her person she will guide you in every step, because her character is still with you. I know this changes nothing in terms of the loss. But in time I hope you see it, so she can be by your side always.
Bobby WC
Sorry for your loss and the loss of a great cartoonist. Her illustrations were able to show deep inside the characters. The sky is her canvas and the clouds her pencils.
ReplyDeleteVery sorry for your loss Jim
ReplyDeleteVery sorry for your loss, my most sincere condolences Jim. Prayers lifted.
ReplyDeleteDeepest condolences my friend.
ReplyDeleteMACLOVIO O’MALLEY
Sorry for your loss Jim...
ReplyDeleteErasmo...
She was a fine lady, Jim. She, like yourself, was dignity personified. I feel for your loss. I hope the wonderful moments you shared together will give you the strength to endure your pain.
ReplyDeletewhat a great ride y'all musta had... to have shared a life together... wish i'd met the woman of my life, and know it as sure as you did when you did... what a lucky man you are, Barton.
ReplyDeleteTEARS IN HEAVEN and How Great thou Art!
ReplyDeleteDignity Personified. INDEED!
Rest in peace. Your love for each other was evident, and inspiring.
ReplyDelete