Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ππππππππππ ππππππππ πππππ ππ πππππππ'π ππππππ ππ πππππ πππππππ
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...


I vote we replace Commish "Tits" Tetreau with a duck so our interests can be known and served by the city. I can assure you the residents of Brownsville will not notice the difference. No one watches the City Commission meetings. I mean no one! As a matter of fact, we could even have our new duck Commissioner-Elect wear a blonde wig and fake tatas. The idiots ...er... I mean fine, intelligent folks in District 2 won't notice because they're too busy stuffing their garbage in the storm drains and using their trash cans to collect rain runoff.
ReplyDeleteSergio Zarate always uses the term "tatas" in reference to female breasts.
DeleteSergio, be a men and get over it, you will never be an elected holder of any thing.
ReplyDeleteUuuhhh! Slap to the face Tony Martinez! Take care of our city! Take care of your city Mr. Mayor.
ReplyDelete