Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...
I support you! no more corrupttion..... defintitly NO to Btuch Barbosa, Ernie hernandez puppet
ReplyDeleteUndecided between Clupper, or Cata. At least I know one thing, Barbosa is so corrupt, I'd question his reasons for wanting his hands in BISD's $500.000.000 over the locaton of Jimmy Hoffa
ReplyDeleteClupper
ReplyDeleteMr Clupper, I support your honesty. Watch it though, it won't be long before she, or someone on her behalf would be approaching you to drink their kool-aid! Be careful Mr Clupper, these bitches (all four board majority) will try to buy you out. Trust me they will...
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they already have, but Clupper is an honest guy.
DeleteHighly energetic blog, I liκеd that а lot.
ReplyDeleteWill therе be a paгt 2?
Here is my web-ѕite - payday