Sunday, November 26, 2023

𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗦𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘~𝟭𝟭/𝟮𝟲/𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟯

From my apartment across from Sam's Stadium to downtown's Washington Park is about ten blocks, a nice leisurely walk.  

At 64F with a light rain, I wore a wind breaker and my City of Brownsville ball cap.

When I got to the park, a father was playing hide and seek with his son and daughter, about 5 and 4 years old.

The dad was shielding his eyes as he counted to 100, while the two kids went to hide together behind a single big tree..

Finishing the count, the dad pretended to not be able to find his kids, but he knew exactly where they were at.

Both kids stood perfectly still for a few seconds, but the suspense overcame the little girl and she just had to run to daddy.

Anyway, the pics below are just things that caught my attention on my walk:



No comments:

Post a Comment