Wednesday, September 27, 2023

"𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝘄𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝗚𝗲𝘁 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁" 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗥𝗼𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀


It's currently looking like I'll be able to visit Brownsville in November as Ana has things set up to take a nursing contract in Reno, Nevada.

Ana's suggestion was that I buy a $3000 car while in Brownsville and then sell it when I rejoin her wherever.

Then, a light bulb went off in my head and I raised the idea of buying a Honda Navi while in Brownsville, a small scooter I'd been eyeing for some time.

Ana made a face at the idea, but when I kept pushing, she added:  "Well, do whatever you like.  Just don't get killed."

Then my son, Diego Lee Rot, got involved:  "Dad, you're 75 and too fat for that thing.  I'll take you anywhere you want while you're in Brownsville.  Just call me."

Talk about shattered dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment