Tuesday, August 29, 2023

I SHOULD PAY FOR MY CRIMES

 


When I read that a California man, Libo Chen, age 50, had been arrested for criminal trespass for entering the SpaceX grounds, I realized quickly what I must do.

The man has been detained at the Carrizales-Rucker Detention Center and that just torments me in the worst way.

You see, I did exactly the same thing a couple years ago, but I wasn't caught.

Brushing aside the warnings of those with me, I stepped past the gate, past the "No Trespassing" signs to get a picture of the SpaceX rockets without being obscured by chain link fencing.

I absolutely know I was wrong and I'm seriously considering turning myself in to the authorities.

Why should a California man be detained among robbers, rapists and murderers when a Brownsvillian was guilty of the same offense?

We can't tolerate a two-tier justice system in this country.

1 comment:

  1. Space X should have a People's Day and let visitors into the property. The Port of Brownsville does this and they have rules and many people attend the event.

    ReplyDelete