Friday, November 10, 2017

FULL OF CHRISTMAS SPIRIT, CAP'N BOB OFFERS HELPING HAND TO MCALLEN BLOGGER



My Pal DPM

Such a nice man. So happy he is my friend.  DPM has a room in my palace in Brownsville any time for however long he wants.  DPM #1. He is the only blogger I will buy STEAKS AND SEAFOOD FOR.  Amanda tells me, “He seems so interesting Rob,  I want to meet him and chit chat with him.”  You know what,  I want him to chit chat with Amanda MacDonald.  If any two humans can solve the World’s problems, it is these two.  Trust me.  I know these two brains. Anyway, I have friendship for women clients here cleaning palace like Mr Clean wants it clean.  Holiday season is here and I will help some so they can have cash for the Turkey and mashed potatoes. Once again I get happy.  DPM now can stay at Mr Clean’s Palace and enjoy it more.  We need rhetoric and laughter people.  DPM come over to Palace .  The Lobster is served Admiral Paz.

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad these boys found each other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither of the misfits has an elevator that goes all the way to the top. Hopefully, Amanda can provide some rationality and social skills.

      Delete
  2. Yes, Robert. Duardo could be your house boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's some OG from McAllen that's been throwing shade on Brownsville for years... saying mexicans are inferior and corrupt, calling people up saying he's a legit bigshot writer and giving some FAke News name then asking them why they ain't paid their property taxes... WORD. No one knows why he does it... he should be moonlighting for the McAllen Chamber.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a kind heart Bob. If your friend is in McAllen tomorrow HEB has a feast open to the public at the convention center.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Brownsville people always know about free food. ha ha ha

      Delete