Tuesday, October 24, 2017

BROWNSVILLE'S PSYCHO MOTORCYCLE COPS NEED TRAINING, PSYCHOLOGICAL EVALUATION

Brownsville's motorcycle cops are a different breed than their 4 wheel counterparts.

The eye test shows them more aggressive, breaking traffic laws, risking lives in the pursuit of tickets.

Last year, we reported a near encounter with one of these dumbasses:  

"Traveling west on FM 802, Ruben Torres, I noticed a black motorcycle, traveling toward me on the opposite side, whip into the middle turn lane. Without warning, the cyclist, a Brownsville policeman, cut in front of me. Had I not slammed on my breaks, I would have surely hit him.

After cutting in front of me, the cop flashed his lights and stopped a vehicle a few hundred yards ahead of me. Another citation for the motorcycle cop's quiver, but a near accident."


Something similarly dangerous happened today on Interstate 77/83.

Two BPD motorcycle cops had stopped someone alongside the interstate.  Just as we passed, the cop not writing the ticket gunned his bike, passing me on my left.  I was following a woman in a small gray sedan.

I heard honking, and, turning to my left, I saw a BPD motorcycle officer angrily motioning for me to get out of the way.

What was I supposed to do, slam on my brakes or floor my little Honda Civic to pass the gray car?  I did neither, just kept my 58/59 MPH pace.  

The cop touched his brakes, swirled around me on my right and flashed his lights.  The gray sedan pulled to the curb.

If these Brownsville motorcycle cops continue to drive with reckless abandon in pursuit of tickets, we will soon have a motorcycle/car fatality.

Typically, the motorcyclist loses in that scenario. 

  

3 comments:

  1. These idiots charged me for reckless driving.
    I was 10 miles over the limit. Reckless driving? That's what DUI stops become when you're connected and plead down. Bunch of idiots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Estan chiflados los pendejete esos. Manejan peor que uno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yzaguirre NVV
    De la Rosa NVV

    ReplyDelete