Friday, October 6, 2017

BREAKING: Commissioner Cesar de Leon, Brownsville, has resigned effective immediately.





Dear neighbors:


I hereby resign as the City Commissioner at Large A, effective immediately.

It has been an honor to serve the people of Brownsville and to represent our community. I am proud of what we have accomplished together on behalf of the people of Brownsville and in pursuit of our interests and values.

And I am more convinced than ever in the strength and staying power of Brownsville leadership and our capacity to do great things.

It has been a privilege to work with such a dedicated and skilled team at the City of Brownsville. I am deeply grateful for all of the City’s staff for their service and sacrifice on behalf of the community they love.

I was informed of a conflict of interest between my legal practice and the City of Brownsville. I have decided to continue with my profession.

On a personal note, it has been a pleasure to work for all of Brownsville. Thank you, to everyone, for your friendship, and for the opportunity to serve you.

With gratitude and warm regards, I am sincerely yours,

Cesar de Leon
Your humble servant,"

3 comments:

  1. Yea your humble servant serving myself and friends you fked up and take Carlos and lets not forget the self serving Mayor with you. we the people haven't forgotten your bullshit with taxpayers money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quicker than you could say Cesar De Leon SE LA COME (Spanish) the City of Brownsville employees unanimously and immediately removed Cesar's face from its website PROVING Brownsville city employee's embarrassment of the Disgraceful De Leon. The City Commission At Large A position was declared VACANT faster than the news spread of Cesar's resignation. It is CLEAR that Disgraceful De Leon was bad news with the city and city employees. http://www.cob.us/807/City-Commission

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is his portrait still up at city hall?

    ReplyDelete