Friday, March 11, 2016

At the Historic Alonso Building with Trey Mendez

Nena's first video effort since her stroke is below. Actually, it was in two parts.  I may publish the introduction later.(Trey made a couple good short jokes.)

Mendez highlights a 35% reduction in tuition, accreditation, dual enrollment and working with the business community to ensure a suitable work force.  

The video is a little shaky, but has good sound.

2 comments:

  1. Highlights also include the Tea Party antics of no compromise. Ted Cruz was not successful at the federal level. Trey, Adela, Kiki and Rene were at the TSC/UTB level. Shame on these 4 individuals for all the damage done to so much and to so many.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TSC is merely a shell of it's former self. UTRGV is impressive although the role of the Brownsville campus seems secondary at this point. Shame on Trey, Kiko, Adela and Rene for all the damage they are responsible for. I and many others will never forget.

    ReplyDelete

𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘

                  1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...