Sunday, April 21, 2024

𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗕𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡𝗦𝗩𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗟𝗨𝗞𝗔 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗗𝗔𝗗

Luka with his dad

Basketball is a secondary sport in Brownsville with football being king and the Dallas Cowboys the city's primary rooting interest.

Entering a local sports bar minutes before the start of the Mavs-Clippers game, I noticed a hockey game on most of the screens with no one paying particular attention.  Kindly, the bartender changed the channel just for me.

A few booths from me, I couldn't help but notice a man in a Mavs Luka Doncic 77 jersey, the only other Mavs fan I detected in the building.

Meeting him and his lovely wife, I was introduced to his baby boy, Luka, pictured above.


No comments:

Post a Comment

𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗚𝗘𝗥-𝗙𝗢𝗥-𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝗝𝗨𝗔𝗡 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗢𝗬𝗔 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗨𝗥𝗚𝗜𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗔'𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗗𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗣𝗔𝗬𝗢𝗟𝗔

Paid-for-political writer Juan Montoya of El Rrun, Rrun , starts his umpteenth article promoting Adela Garza puppets Edward Camarillo and ...