Wednesday, September 13, 2023

𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘~𝗡𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬!

 I'm weary of writing about Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton.  Hell, he was first indicted in 2015 and Republicans are just getting around to impeachment.

I even got his name wrong the other day, referring to him as Dan Patrick, and quickly got a corrective message from Carlos Cascos.

Let's just post the pics of all of the players in the Ken Paxton Saga and when the final chapter needs writing, we'll have those already located:

Warren Kenneth Paxton Jr.

Austin Real Estate Developer Nate Paul

Attorney Brandon Carmmack

State Senator Angela Paxton

Alleged Mistress Laura Olson on the right

Governor Greg Abbott


6 comments:

  1. Jim...the pic of the lady in the yellow dress is not Laura Olson, I believe that to be State Senator Donna Campbell....just an fyi

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is NOT Laura Olson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cascos you’re a mamon…. We’re still wondering why you “resigned” …. More like got fired!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here we go again. Do you know that since me, there have been 5 SOS's? The life span of an SOS is less than 16 months, I served for almost 2 years. So, using your argument, 4 have been fired? No. Serving effectively as an SOS is challenging. I visited over 150 different cities in Texas, Mexico 5 times & Canada once. I enjoyed my time & the experience I gained & the people I met. So once again....I did not get fired by the Governor. If I had, he wouldn't have endorsed my candidacy both times since departing the SOS office. If anyone one wants to talk about this issue or any other issue you are free to communicate with me via email or telephone....ccascos@cascoscpa.com or 956.544.7778.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One last thing....I have the juevos to post as me....rather than with anonymity...so, grow a pair.

    ReplyDelete

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...