Tuesday, March 26, 2019

TO THOSE WHO WISH RALPH TIPTON WOULD JUST STOP TALKING ABOUT HIS WIFE'S DEATH

Perhaps, you're tired of Ralph Tipton constantly bringing up the death of his wife Mary, the shoddy investigation by the Brownsville PD, the pitifully poor prosecution of Marisa Govea Hernandez by our District Attorney.

Ralph makes you uncomfortable.  You think he should just move on.  Constantly bringing up the past won't bring Mary back, you tell yourself.

You may even want to give Ralph some pushback. After all weren't he and Mary separated at the time of her death?  

But survivors of innocent victims have anger and that anger doesn't go away after a few months or even years.  They go to bed angry, wake up during the night angry and, when morning comes, nothing has changed.

Sometimes, if you're a police chief, district attorney or sitting judge, they get in your face, even raising their voice, not totally respecting your office or stature.  Now, you're angry, even possibly losing your much needed objectivity.


It's a nightmare they are living, gawddammit, these survivors!  Some, like Jerry Richman, the father of first grader Avielle, murdered at Sandy Hook, just can't take the pain anymore!

Ralph sent me 10 pages of information yesterday, the same documents he said he left with City Manager Noel Bernal and, also, someone he thinks is in line to be the new police chief.

I'm reading through the pages, taking notes.  I will put this story out again, as I did in 2016.

If it makes you uncomfortable, I don't really care.

And no, it won't bring Mary back.  

Nothing will.


3 comments:

  1. Ralph Tipton I been your friend on Facebook I haven't met u in person but I think u are doing the right thing...I feel Mary Tipton needs justice...I am so angry that these people are getting away with murder because this what happened it wasn't accident ..how can this people live with them self's of what they did to u and all family...Keep fighting I will stand by u and I will continue to share everything..I will be there to do justice for Mary Tipton she deserves that...there has to be someone to fight and make justice for once....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is uncalled for by these politicos ronosos, apestosos y coruptivos. I feel for you and your family and I pray and hope you get the justice you deserve. Never give up take pride in that and keep fighting you have a lot of support from this community. God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear God I hope this photo is not her.

    ReplyDelete

𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗣 𝗞𝗘𝗘𝗣𝗦 𝗧𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗛𝗢 𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗦~𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗜𝗦𝗣𝗔𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚?

Camp Harmony Assembly Center, Puyallup, Washington Something Donald Trump has mentioned twice this week, invoking the Alien Enemies Act of...