Wednesday, September 12, 2018

BOBBY WIGHTMAN-CERVANTES WON'T LET ME STOP BLOGGING!

Nena
Almost daily, I tell myself to quit blogging.  

SpazGate, among other things, wore on me.  It was disheartening to see people I viewed as "friends," openly manipulating vulnerable people for political gain or just for fun, viewing themselves as so clever, cute and strategic.

Just for the record, none of you are that bright, no more aware than the folks you mock, use and manipulate.

But, just as I fold my laptop down, Bobby Wightman-Cervantes insinuates something patently false about me, then publishes some other bit of disinformation, and I find myself pounding the laptop keys again.

Is anyone in the world more allergic to facts than BWC?  Oh, I guess there is this one person.  We call him Mr. President.


BOBBY FALSEHOOD #1


Here's Bobby's latest bit of disinformation:

"I have no idea if he had life insurance on Nena, but based on experience I do know he qualifies based on his limited income for the VA widower's pension."

Bobby assumes my income is below the $1283 monthly threshold, which it is not.  I qualified for nothing from the VA.  

I retired 15 years ago at age 55, qualifying for a pension adequate for our needs for 10 years before qualifying for Social Security.

While living on that pension, we bought an RV and a small tract of land in Arroyo City(That's the Rio Hondo address, Duardo.  Arroyo City has no post office.)

We lived in the RV for a year at Port Isabel, while putting in a septic system on the Arroyo City property, water with six outdoor faucets, a two car garage with a restroom including a shower and a small house with washer, dryer and queen size bed.

We did all that while living on a pension.  Then, when my Social Security kicked in, Nena's did too, using the spousal benefit. 

So, while I'm not denying we lived modestly by many people's standards, our income was well above the threshold assumed by Bobby.  I did not receive a penny from the VA after Nena's death.

We didn't even qualify for free meds from the VA, paying a substantial co-pay.  I recently sent a check for Nena's last batch of pharmaceuticals sent posthumously, even though I notified the VA immediately upon her death.

So, the idea that I'm gallivanting off to Asia on Nena's funeral money is totally wrong.

BOBBY FALSEHOOD #2


Here's Bobby's inaccurate description of my conduct at the Cascos event:

"What the grieving widower does not tell you for much of the night after people ate he sat in front of me with his arm wrap a very young female."

I think Wightman meant to say "his arm wrapped around a very young female."

Yes, she was beautiful, well "out of my league," but a mature woman, not a teenager, possibly in her 30's.  We had a delightful conversation from my perspective and found it necessary, because of the music, to talk into each other's ear to be heard.

Our table was right in front of the stage, so when the music started, I turned my chair to face the stage.  She moved her chair right next to mine.

I did nothing untoward; no touching, groping or kissing, just polite, funny conversation.

Later, we exchanged messages.  She explained that the seating arrangement was not an accident, but that she'd told Morgan she wanted to meet me.

I told her how much I enjoyed the evening.

"The honor was mine," she replied.

So much for Bobby's portrayal of a "grieving widower" acting inappropriately!

7 comments:

  1. Put Wightman on ignore. He's fucking useless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jim, Wightman wrote Morgan Graham would never speak with Duardo. Then she calls him! Wightman wrote Morgan sent him that letter about Duardo. Then she tells Duardo she had sent it to him first! Wightman is so confused. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. He proved your point of being “nice” by sending info only to use it later as evidence of your assholery and his altruistic holiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know of the lovely 30 year old you are referring to and she did want to meet you and you are someone many admire. Your wit and humor are attractive. Bobby has a perverted mind and what he says has no relevance!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bobby is so confused. He thinks the lady next to him in your black and white photo is Greg Abbott’s wife.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The voice of the Republican Party. Smh

    ReplyDelete
  7. As far as I could tell from his convoluted writing is that you were apparently going to Philadelphia sometime before noon. Now, perhaps he meant "filly" and "mourning" but what he said was Philly and morning so who knows. The ass is an amoral dick anyway, so who cares.

    ReplyDelete

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...