Monday, October 16, 2023

𝙒𝙃𝙔 π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‰'𝙏 π˜½π˜Όπ˜½π™” π™π™π™π™ˆπ™‹ π™π˜Όπ™„π™Žπ™€ π™ˆπ™Šπ™‰π™€π™”?

 

"Money talks
But it don't sing and dance and it don't walk"

Neil Diamond


From the editor: Baby Trump, Rep. George Santos of NY, displays the fighting spirit of his mentor, but not the money-raising skills.

While Trump has raised millions off his indictments, Santos is losing money.

Reading his diatribe below, you'll observe definite Trumpspeak, but, if he wants to stay in the game, he has to learn to money-raise.

Why, even a leftist Commie like the equally corrupt Dem Senator Bob Menendez has raised a cool million bucks since his indictments.

During the same time frame Santos has raised a mere $674. C'mon son, you're gonna need money for defense lawyers!

What's up Georgie boy? Why aren't folks emptying their pocketbooks for you like the are for your exemplars?



NY Representative George Santos


George's recent statement:

"I look very much forward to seeing the anti American attempt by WEAK RINO’s to oust me without giving me my right to Due process. Remember if I’m in fact ousted fascism will officially be well and alive in the United States of America and these members will be the champions of it. I do want to remind my dear colleagues who all but one have deep long troubling careers in politics that I will have a lot of time on my hands to return the favor in the most expedient fashion mankind has ever seen. I’m done with the hypocrisy and the projection coming from the same individuals for the last 10 months.
Political warfare does not scare me, I find my strength in God and with him in my life all is possible."

1 comment:

  1. Ω…Ω…Ω†ΩˆΩ† دوسΨͺ Ω…Ω† Ψ¨Ψ§Ψ¨Ψͺ Ϊ©Ω„Ω…Ψ§Ψͺ Ω…Ψ­Ψ¨Ψͺ Ψ’Ω…ΫŒΨ²

    ReplyDelete