Thursday, April 13, 2023

BILL YOUNG CRITICIZES BEER COMPANIES' LGBTQ MARKETING AND I RESPOND

 



Bill Young



















Brownsville's Bill Young, a contemporary, who represents a tiny, restricted view of life I once shared, posted the pic above.

The sarcastic pic above chastises the adult beverage industry's recognition that the LGBTQ community contributes to market share and bottom line.

Bill probably knows this, but feels obligated to publicly ridicule anything crosswise with his "Christian" values.

That's fine.  Bill, nor I, will be around much longer.

Anyway, here's my response to Bill:

"someone with my alcohol tolerance would have to drink a lot of Bud Lights to get drunk. . . but, be that as it may. as an old fart like Bill Young, my "live and let live" has grown immeasurably to accommodate folks of all persuasions. Religious exclusivity is beyond dumb as all religion is man-made. 

Sexual self-righteousness is simply a lack of understanding the human psyche.

Judgementalists like Bill Young dominate my age category, but that lack of understanding will evaporate with time. 

Salute to the next generation of learned folk and the generation after that!"


No comments:

Post a Comment