Monday, March 27, 2023

COMMISSIONER AND MAYOR CANDIDATE JESSICA TETREAU: "MY FAMILY HAS BEEN IN THE CATTLE BUSINESS OVER 200 YEARS!"

 


"My family has been in the cattle industry for over 200 years, but my grandfather broke tradition and moved to Brownsville when he returned from the service and married my grandmother.

They truly believed that Brownsville was where they could live happily ever after, and the rest is history…

I know my ancestors would be very proud to see me running for Mayor.

This afternoon, we placed the first political sign in 200 years on the cattle ranch my grandfather was born on in 1924."

3 comments:

  1. hmmm. . .this changes my perception. I was under the impression that the land baroness was a shot girl at Stiletto's when impregnated by the married Art Kalifa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica is an example of beauty, femininity and intelligence. Grandfather was a hardworking person that raised a good family. Here in Brownsville it is hard for an attractive women to win the men's votes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first comment is an example of exactly why women never want to run for the top positions in Brownsville and Cameron county. Hard working women are spoken of like trash by insecure men. Go Jessica, the entire De La Fuente family is behind you! Bring us signs to our four houses in Lakeway.

    ReplyDelete