Saturday, July 31, 2021

FAST TALKING JIM JORDAN IS AN INEFFECTIVE LIAR

 

Representative Jim Jordan


Rep. Jim Jordan is in trouble.

The fight-to-the-death Trumper with the rapid fire delivery has been caught in a lie.

Asked a very simple question about whether or not he spoke with President Trump on January 6, the day of the insurrection, the fast talking Jordan went into a hem and haw dance reminiscent of a young boy caught stealing change from the top of his mom's dresser:  

 "Yes or no: Did you speak with President Trump on January 6?" 

"Yeah, I mean I speak, I spoke with the president last week. I speak with the president all the time. I spoke with him on January 6th. I mean I talk with President Trump all the time. And that's, that's, I don't think that's unusual. I would expect members of Congress to talk with the President of the United States when they're trying to get done the things they told the voters in their district to do. I'm actually kind of amazed sometimes that people keep asking this question. Of course, I talk to the president all the time. I talked, like I said, I talked with him last week."

Asked whether he and spoke Trump before, during, or after the Capitol attack, Jordan added:

"Uh, I'd have to go, I'd, I, I, I spoke with him that day after, I think after. I don't know if I spoke with him in the morning or not. I just don't know. Uh, I'd have to go back and, I mean I don't, I don't, I don't know, uh, that, when those conversations happened. But, um, what I know is that I spoke with him all the time."

It's pretty obvious Jordan is bracing for his unavoidable interrogation about his conversation with Trump on Insurrection Day.

Perhaps Jordan needs to hear the words of my late grandfather:  

Tell the truth and shame the Devil.


 

12 comments:

  1. where is Jordan from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do you think Pelosi didn't want him on her January 6 commission?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where's my stimulus check? Lifetime checks would be nice also. Let the greedy rich people work to support us. That's the fair thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greedy rich people like Trump are on corporate welfare and are too smart to pay taxes.

      Delete
  4. Perfect Example of a Trump Cult follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are there any Trump Hater Cult followers? Or does it only work one way?

      Delete
  5. Where's my unemployment check?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry Charlie, but to qualify for unemployment in Texas you have to have worked 30 hours per week for at least 6 weeks during the year. Maybe next year big guy!

      Delete
    2. Federal unemployment for Covid! After a year Gov. Abbott took it away. I hate Abbott. But he can't make me take my mask off and he can't make me work. I still got food stamps, housing and Medicaid. And my benefits are increasing next month when my seventh child is born. I love this country.

      Delete
    3. At least you're not an uneducated anti-vaxxer. Congrats on your fertility. Are you married to any of the baby mamas?

      Delete