Sunday, February 24, 2019

QUICK UPDATE ON MY FIANCEE', ANA ADIONG OF CAGAYAN DE ORO

Ana Adiong
My wife-to-be, Ana Adiong from Cagayan de Oro, Philippines, sent the pic on the left after her visit to the dentist yesterday.  The office visit, including meds, cost around $20.  She will go back next month for a little more work.

We've been in constant contact, several hours daily, via video call since I left the Philippines December 1.  She watched the Baile del Sol on Elizabeth Street with me today on my I-phone, just as she watches me shop at H.E.B.

I've been more than fortunate in finding two great partners in life.  Nena went with me everywhere for 49+ years and now Ana is in my life with the same focus.

Our first immigration form, the I-129F, is being reviewed at the California Processing Center with a typical wait time of 5.5 to 7.5 months.  That's just the beginning of the immigration process that will include an interview at the U.S. embassy in Manila preceded by a thorough medical check-up.  

With the current administration pushing back on legal immigration, the process is taking as much as 43.5 months.

13 comments:

  1. 43 months? You're 72! You'll be dead by then, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're Toooooooooooo old, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You went to the Philippines for that? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bring her to the US and seek asylum that way you don't have to wait in line. It's easier and cheaper that way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you think Trump is going to let you bring her over to marry, you might a redneck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dude at 4:28 PM. tRump imported two of his wives! And some of his in-laws.

    ReplyDelete
  7. New immigrant culo is a must for this country.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoa!!!! That one made me skip a heartbeat, Jim.

      Delete
  8. Do you really believe she loves you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. How dare you to question me how i feel about him!!! You do not know me and Yes, I love him and no words to describe how much i love him. And i know him enough to say i love him. You're just one sore ass loser.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Conquers All Mr. Barton.

    Best Wishes to you and your fiancee.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty lady... ! I hope both of your dreams come true!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is beautiful. Blessings to you both for a beautiful marriage.

    ReplyDelete