Wednesday, January 30, 2019

OTIS POWERS ANNOUNCES NEW CUBS FACILITY ON FACEBOOK


From the editor:  Otis Powers just posted this success story on Facebook:


I am happy to announce that the Cubs Organization will be opening up it's own training facility equipped with indoor cages and it's own baseball field. 

When I started this organization nearly 3 years my goal was for one day to have our very own place to train our athletes. That day is finally here. 

I am beyond blessed to have been surrounded by great coaches, amazing athletes, and extremely supportive and committed parents.

The parents, coaches, and athletes have made my dreams a reality. 

Thank you all.

Otis Powers

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I am glad you have you have started your own baseball training facility. I would tell everyone who wants to join this program.

    ReplyDelete