Friday, March 23, 2018

RAFAEL COLLADO DISSECTS DUARDO, CRITICIZES HASSE


From the editor:  We publish below a statement sent to us by Rafael Collado, an emerging voice in extreme South Texas.

While the statement contains criticism of SBOE candidate Tad Hasse, someone we support, there is also analysis of political argument itself and some insight into the psyche of the insecure Duardo Paz-Martinez, a rabid attack dog, foaming at the mouth for a decade or more using aliases, pseudonyms, fake blogs, fake stories and impersonations to bring down a peg or two those more successful, more productive, intellectually and in popularity:



Rafael Collado
You know, I wouldn't be hesitant to engage in a discussion of any level of contentiousness with Paz-Martinez if my problem with him was purely political/ideological, but the truth is that I largely agree with him on, for example, his assessment of Tad Hasse. 


Tad Hasse
In fact, I was able to draw-in Hasse to an ample public discussion on Jim's blog of the issues brought up by Duardo. Despite my hephebrenic writing style (adjective courtesy of Duardo) I managed to do two things that Duardo hasn't figured out how to do: 1.- I got Hasse to engage in discussion with me, and 2.- I believe I thoroughly exposed him, punctuated by Tad's forfeiture of the discussion. I did this without recurring once to ad hominem. 

I think if Duardo would take the time to read these, he could take some notes about maieutics and dialectical method. 

But he probably didn't read them, as he considers me "wordy," which is quite a goofy accusation from a writer. 


Duardo Paz-Martinez
See, Duardo, style has no fucking place in a political discussion. It is a solid ideological foundation and a functional handle of rhetoric that make these serviceable to discourse. 

In politics, argumentum ad hominem tends to fill argumentative gaps. And why do I mention ad hominem? Because your "style" is entirely structured around it. From asking a possible rape victim if her attacker "fucks good," to incessantly mocking and reveling in the poor health and passing of somebody's wife. Just vicious, visceral personal attacks. 

Your style is basically being shitty to people and a horrible person, but with some level of literary flair. 

I think you're just an aggressive man who utilizes politics as a vessel for personal rage, because I can't discern a proper operating ideology in your writing, and your reporting is just too permeated with character attacks and insults to be taken seriously. 

I, of course, have to wonder what nasty, unfair shit you're going to dedicate to me, and how justified you think you will be, but I'm sorry, dude, as of right now, you're contributing nothing to the issues you seem to care about, other than a haze of unnecessary tension and negativity. 

Colloquially, "bad vibes."

Rafael Collado

9 comments:

  1. “1.- I got Hasse to engage in discussion with me, and 2.- I believe I thoroughly exposed him, punctuated by Tad's forfeiture of the discussion. I did this without recurring once to ad hominem.”

    Exposed? Hahahahaha! The exchange was read here, so, no, you didn’t. No contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What did Tad tell him? Don't see anything about that here.

      Delete
    2. Go fuck yourself, Edward. We know you’re fishing.

      Delete
  2. No one reads Duardo, Jim. You're wasting your time on this pudgy, tip-stealing, grave-neglecting piece of sub-human excrement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is “Frank Garcia,” Duardo’s lone commenter? ha ha ha ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hajahajahaja
      I'm laughing in Spanglish.
      Frank comments at 3am and Duardo responds at 3:05 am.

      Delete