Wednesday, January 24, 2018

"I ONLY SAID MIKE HERNANDEZ III USED HYDRO BECAUSE BOBBY WAS PESTERING ME!" ROBERT SANCHEZ

Mike Hernandez III 
Urban Dictionary:  HYDRO 

Marijuana grown indoors using a hydroponics system (tubes and filters with water and fertilizers).

Robert Sanchez, AKA "Captain Bob," does little for the reputation of OP 10.33's Mike Hernandez III in today's feeble attempt to clarify an earlier text about Hernandez.  Below is a direct quote from Robert Sanchez in today's edition of The Captain's Table:

"Cousin Mike is a good man. Never did I mean that he does drugs, Mr Cervantes was pestering so much back in 2017 that I just sent him some texts just to shut him up. But none of that was true about hydro. I have never seen Mike do drugs and I never had a picture of him doing drugs. Cervantes was just bothering me so much that I gave in to shut him up. I will defend Mike over Cervantes any day. Mike gives hundreds of thousands of dollars to Brownsville. What has Cervantes given?"

Notice Captain Bob says:  "Never did I mean to say that he(Mike Hernandez III) does drugs. . . . . . . Mr. Cervantes was just pestering me. . . . "

Not exactly a denial. 

And, Robert, if you're so weak-minded that you can be "pestered" into making vicious lies about your own cousin, are you really qualified for public office? 

4 comments:

  1. Sanchez is a lunatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no playing nice with Mike or Sanchez, so tonight I realize all of Sanchez's attacks on Mike. He never hid his hatred for Mike. He always blamed Mike for losing the mayoral election because Mike would not fund his campaign.

    Bobby WC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not being Christ Bobby. Stop wishing bad on people and work on your health and values towards others. Work on making yourself a better person instead of wantin bad for others.

      Delete
  3. You and your Libtard snowflake friends should smoke some of that hydro Jimbo. That mexican garbage mota you all been smoking is rotting your feeble brains.

    ReplyDelete