Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Blogger Wannabe Duardo Paz-Martinez Continues to Attack Nena

God's Gift to Women, Wannabe Blogger, Duardo Paz-Martinez
Continues to  Attack My Wife Nena
I met Nena in 1966 at her grandma's home on King Street, Brownsville. She'd been caring for her sister's boys, Rene and Javier.  Rene, bitten by a rat in that old shotgun house near the tracks, contracted spinal meningitis with brain damage.

Nena sent the two boys out to greet me on my first visit to see her.  Both extended their hands for a shake.  I was blown away.  I needed this woman in my life, I immediately thought, someone so skilled as to teach boys to handle themselves that way, especially one with brain damage.  Her grandma's home was one of several removed from the gullied end of King Street to make way for the Gladys Porter Zoo.

Nena had returned home for her stint with the U.S. Army, 1963-66.  She had been a secretary for Col. Worthen, processing general discharges for homosexuality.  She had a security clearance.  The Army offered her $10,000 bonus to reinlist, a lot of money in '66, but she declined.  She worked at Model Laundry.  I worked at Glen's Supermarket on Boca Chica where it meets Palm Boulevard.

A half century later, Nena, my wife of 48 years, shows unbelievable strength after 4 strokes.  In the latest episode, two weeks ago,  at Valley Baptist Medical Center Brownsville, a young woman asked me about organ or even tissue donation. I suggested she table her request.  Two days later, Nena walked out of ICU on her own.

Strong woman?  Tell me about it!  

In 1971, Nena and I were at a Dairy Queen in Dardanelle, Arkansas.  Nena was 8-1/2 months pregnant with our eventual son, AKA Diego Lee Rot.  When Nena witnessed a constable striking a teenager with his night stick, she opened the car door and intervened.

"Why are you hitting that boy?" she asked.

The constable struck him again and I had to pull Nena away.  The constable said: "I will arrest you lady!"

I took Nena to the local police station to file a complaint that was likely placed in File 13.

Now to the little bitch, Duardo Paz-Martinez, whose been issuing personal attacks against Nena and I for several years. 


Our son, Diego Lee Rot, 45
Duardo Might Not Enjoy An Encounter with
Our Son, Diego, Who Would Not Take Kindly To
Duardo's Insults to His Mother
In May 2015 I filed a harassment complaint with Google with respect to one of Duardo Paz-Martinez many irrelevant blogs. At the time, he had a dozen articles attacking me, Nena and our son, known locally as Diego Lee Rot.  Google, seeing the obvious, cancelled his blogging privileges within the hour.
Nena Barton.. .. Birthdate 10/30/43, married 

The day after the cancellation I received thirty obscene comments, mostly directed at Nena, how he would sex her, etc.  That anonymous, cowardly harrassment continued for over a year.  Each morning I awoke to thirty to fifty comments obviously from Duardo.  Yes, he's a piece of shit.

Most of these comments went into my Google spam filter.  Here are a few I sent to the Brownsville Voice, along with my personal comments:


This low-life, insecure punk, the "imp," as you refer to him, has been sending as many as 30 obscene comments about Nena to my blog daily since Google removed his fake blog over a year ago. He is a failed journalist, reportedly fired from the Brownsville Herald for writing fake stories. He has tried dozens of times to establish himself as a blogger, first of all in Harlingen, then Brownsville, but he's never developed even a modest readership for his fake stories with fake comments.

Even piggybacking on Jerry helps little. He is simply irrelevant. 

Of course, he sucks up to Mike Hernandez. He has no other options. He can't write well enough to elicit readership. He simply can't. 

Below is a tiny sample of the comments this untalented piece of human excrement has sent my blog recently:


Is she awake, Jim. Pose that pussy, lardass. (see the mistake?) ja ja ja she's anal!


I know you;ll post my comments if I include a grammar or spelling error, so whos the chimp hear? But go ahead and answer my request. Is there a photo of Nena's cunt in the offing? PENDEJO. I mean tell her to sprawl on the floor and throw her legs to the ceiling and get your face right in her throbbing pussy, fatboy. Your readership will rocket. heh heh



YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Stop using me in your stupid, fucked-up, lousy Blog! why do you insist, you piece of shit? GOP FUCK THAT OLD WITCH OF A WIFE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!



Well, that's fair. Perhaps there is more to Nena than the Dead Look. As for you, well, you;re hopeless as a writer. If I care about what BROWNSVILLE thinks of me, I never knew it. Blogs are no accomplishment. There are now close to 500 million blogs online. I blogged when I wanted to, and didn;t when I didn;t want to. Any monkey can blog. Youre proving that. Stop using my name in your FAKE comments and thing;ll be better for all concerned, you lard-ass pussy!



He;s told you to stop throwing his name on here, Jim. You;re the one asking for it. Duardo doesnt need you. Fly on your own wings. he;s going after Nena cause he knows that;ll piss you off. Stop mentioning him, dude. 



Unlike you, Duardo is a college graduate with actual publishing credits. You and Nena are high school dropouts. Keep shaking the hornet;s nest, rube



FINGER CLIT PUSSY ANAL



I do stay away, but it is you who throws my name on your dead blog for readership, I suppose. I do not post the larger majority of the posts you attribute to me, but thats the Barton Style isn;t it? I am NOT on disability of any sort. In fact, my health is exemplary, according to my doctor. Unlike you, I have all my hair and can still do a fast 100-yard dash. Stop posting my name when something rankles you and I shall stop shaming you. I do not know Nena, but I do know that she would likely find me charming. I just do.



Free aging pussy at Paul;s Travel Trailer Park




9 comments:

  1. Jerry McHale this morning formally announced he will be Mike's bitch, and to prove it he praises the Imp and lies about the history of the coverage of Mike Hernandez.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is Mike's email as published by the Imp if anyone wants him to explain his association with the Imp. mikeh@dmautoleasing.com. The imp hides his email and then gives out Mikes. Classic Imp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My email is on the blog, Wightman. Click the "contact" prompt. Hope that helps.

      /DP-M

      Delete
  3. What happened? You don't like people talking about your family members? Can't stand the heat it's really simple. We're just getting warmed up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jim, if you would only screen comments. Your opinion shoule be worth reading without posting crude comments that don't contribute to the conversation, only to the distractions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nena does not have any talent, her 2 year old sketches suck, she may be a nice person but can't draw.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude, stop trolling for attention!! This kid has more "common sense" than you will ever inherit or dream about.

      Delete
  6. God Bless Nena Barton. She is a classy and strong lady. None of that shit said about her phases her.

    ReplyDelete