|The Faceless "Cristobal Moralez" on Facebook|
-The night of the incident, a police report was made with the driver and a third party by Brownsville PD. The area of the incident is out of the Sheriff Dept jurisdiction. They cannot get involved in another Precinct. As I’m reading the continuous story, Tipton changes his mind quite a bit. He states there was “no police report done”, yet Mr. Tipton recently posted a photo of the report made by Brownsville PD. (shown below)
- The police report shown below, that Mr. Tipton shared with us, states “Marisa did not display signs of intoxication. Marisa had a steady balance and I could not smell any odor of alcoholic beverage when she handed me her license.”
- A drug and alcohol test concerning Govea does exist, but is not open to the public due to the case still being in process as well as Mary Guzman Tipton DNA results. Just as his lawyer stated, she was on some sort of medication.
- Tipton, did you tell your lawyer afterall what Soma was? The medication your wife was on? Lets tell the public what your own lawyer is trying to prove she was on.
- LEGAL DEFINITION OF A HIT AND RUN :
- Why is this considered a hit and a run? She gave her name (we all know it), she provided her license to the BPD officer, she made a report, and took action when it was time to turn herself in.
- Where could the driver possibly stop her vehicle on a two lane highway with no shoulder, no sidewalk and traffic following? As per Tipton, Govea was driving south bound. Her house is north bound. So that tells me she had to make a U-Turn to go back and look for whatever she struck.
- Why am I calling him a wife beater? Here is the URL everyone can look up but I’ll save your time. WWW.CO.CAMERON.TX.US/PUBLICACCESS/CASEDETAIL.ASPX?CASEID=2436722
- Mary Guzman Tipton was scared of her own husband. He hurt her more than once and she had the courage to leave his side and get authorities to help her.
- THIS DEVASTED, SAD, HURT AND GRIEVING MAN IS NOT THE PERSON HE PORTRAYS TO BE. HOW MANY TIMES DID YOU HIT HER? HURT HER? HE CONSCIOUSLY AND CONSTANTLY HURT HER. ON THE OTHER HAND, THIS WAS AN UNWILLINGLY ACCIDENT. AND HE CALLS HIMSELF THE VICTIM.
The reason she was walking alone is irrelevant. It is not a factor in her unfortunate death. Ralph Tipton, do you feel guilty? What were the horrible things you said to her before the ACCIDENT? Did you push her to this time and place on that night?
- Proof he is money hungry? Ralph Tipton has past criminal charges for gambling and dealing with large amounts of money. As respect to other individuals involved I wont post it but if you really care about this case: WWW.CO.CAMERON.TX.US/PUBLICACCESS/CASEDETAIL.ASPX?CASEID=150880
- How much money did they promise you Ralph? Its still not enough, you want to blame the system, the detective, the lawyer, anyone really, right? Whatever it takes to get the money you so badly want even go as low as posting her dead picture. You are a sad man who has no respect to Mary and her family.
Last but not least, thank you to whoever was in charge of rebuilding this ugly road that has cost many accidents over the years. It was and still is a very dangerous road to begin with. Imagine how much more dangerous it is each time is rains and its foggy on the same night. As it states in the following this project can prevent future accidents.