Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐇 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐓'𝐒 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐘
1971 Madison Square Garden crowd, George Harrison, Bob Dylan While driving for a rideshare company, I picked up a young co...
-
Krystal Alanis Linder, hosting a book signing for her debut time travel, romance novel, "NEVER ENOUGH TIME". Sunday, May 18th at t...
-
This past fall we reported on the disorganized, financially strapped, fractured county Democratic Party. Sylvia Garza-Perez left the the ...
-
Fred Feurtado, Jr. According to the Brownsville Police Department website, Fred Feurtado, Jr., 46, was charged recently with terrorist...

I've heard golfing is more his style.
ReplyDeleteDags.
Things won't change until Romo and Jerry Jones leave Dallas.
ReplyDeleteI agree with your response as the dallas cowboys have lost their luster, not that I was ever a cowboys fan nor care, but that organization needs to the turn the page. I am a HOUSTON TEXANS fan...J.J. Watt baby!
DeleteGood luck following a "nothing" organization. .....no history; no championships; nothing but Watt.....may he stay healthy and motivated.
DeleteYou're delving into pro football now? what happened to downtown parking? Ha ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteYes, a veritable renaissance man!
DeleteWhat Bengal beat his kids, you imbecile! Fucking amateur. Get a fucking job, you motherfucker!!!!
Delete