Saturday, October 20, 2012

Could Linda Gill Actually Function As A BISD Trustee?

Linda Gill, Cheezmeh Candidate
 for BISD Trustee
Early in the BISD trustee campaign, before she realized the shortness of the Cheezmeh leash held by control freak Erasmo Castro Dragustinovis, Linda Gill, a candidate for BISD trustee position 7, asked for an interview.

Linda Gill:  "Hello, Mr. Barton.  I'd like to meet with you. I would like you to get to know me and not base your writing on what certain folks are telling you.  I have been a lifelong advocate for the mentally and physically disabled. Monday afternoon would be just fine for me.  We have met before and feel you really care about this community as I do."




Mean Mister Brownsville:  "I'm going to be busy for the next few days. . . . . . Then we have the Hernandez-Begum trial. . . But maybe after that if that's ok."

Linda Gill: "Fine. but I would greatly appreciate that you give me an opportunity to show you who I really am and the things I've done to improve the lives of the mentally and physically disabled.  I was lso a member of the Family readiness group for the 370th transportation Co. while they were deployed to Iraq.  My husband did 4 tours in Iraq, I have 3 children . One is a union rep. for the American Federation of teachers. my second son is a Type 2 law enforcement officer for the National Parks Service and my daughter attends Texas State.  Husband is currently stationed in Ft'Sill Oklahoma and will be transfering to Ft. Sam Houston. I also graduated from the University of Texas at Austin."

Mean Mister Brownsville:  I can't just yet, but as soon as the trial is over, I will be able to do that. . 


Linda Gill:  "Ok,,can I please ask you to give me the benifit of the doubt till then.?  You have been given erroneous information about me."

(On the morning the interview was to take place,  Linda sent a message saying she was simply too sick to interview.  This was the morning after she participated in the AOBE candidate forum.  Her other appearances continued as normal.)

Linda Gill: "Jim.. once again I have woken up sith sever rhuematoid arthritis symptoms. Ihaven't checked the weather buy can garauntee its somewhere very close. I'm having lots of trouble moving around. Wish I I could say I will be better by this afternoon but I chose to get off my meds a few months back. . . . . I never know when thrse flares will occur but bad weather exaccerbates the pain and lethargy.  That was one of the reasons I retired.  I have trouble walking and getting around.  I would appreciate postponing,,not cancelling."
(Despite saying she wanted to postpone, not cancel the interview, Gill did not respond to repeated attempts to contact her, eventually deleting me as a Facebook contact.  I suspect that Erasmo, the Cheezmeh guru had advised her not to interview with us, although as a trustee, interviews and hard questions are part of the job)

Gill did seem fine 10/19/2012 as she walked into the Moses Sorola home for a meet and greet for BISD candidates.  We shook hands and she flashed a smile.  Her countenance changed quickly though when Ms. Sorola announced that candidates would be allowed to each give a short presentation.  Shirley Ann Bowman quickly got up, supporting herself with metal walking sticks.  My wife Nena started to videotape.  Gill quickly whispered something into the ear of Ms. Sorola and bolted, missing another opportunity to tout her candidacy.  Perhaps, the stage fright has something to do with her performance at the AOBE forum, described by some as mumbling and incoherent or she may simply not have been comfortable having her speech recorded.

That same afternoon, Erasmo Castro Dragustinovis made it clear what he expected from the Cheezmeh candidate, once elected with the comment on the left.  If Gill is somehow elected, the Cheez wants to maintain the same control he has had over her during the campaign.

Of course, a BISD trustee has to answer to the citizens, not just the Cheez in Austin.  A trustee faces hard questions, interviews and the board meetings are videotaped.

Based on her difficulty during the campaign, I'm not certain Linda Gill or Hermelinda Gill-Martinez, if you prefer, is up to the task mentally and emotionally.  Being a trustee is a difficult job, not for the faint of heart or those who wilt under public scrutiny.






14 comments:

  1. The Cheez is full of cheet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the Erasmos obsession continues?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cockroaches don't like the light

      Delete
  3. Erasmo is so fat they have to grease the door and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get you through

    ReplyDelete
  4. This lady Linda Gill sounds like a retard. Maybe she should be in special ed instead of trying to run the show...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gill is dumb. Who else is running???

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, what's up with this woman? Is she ever going to answer everyone's questions, not just the ones asked by her friends and relatives? She's known to be very....lost!

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, this lady would be an even worse disaster than Caty, Christi, or Luci

    ReplyDelete
  8. I work at the Ninos Headstart, we have been strongly suggested to vote for her, (I will NOT) and we are being forced to attend her hand picked events. Her sister works there and the head "hancho" is fully behind her because it means more bu$ine$$ for her.
    Go figure, ahe's not even there and is already "making promises"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG! No wonder I have seen this lady very often at the Ninos Headstart Centers.

      Delete
    2. They did make the teachers place Linda's signs on their front lawns..

      Delete
  9. WTF! You mean to tell me they are doing what Corado Cantu used to do?
    I'm not voting for her.

    ReplyDelete