Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Erin Hernandez Garcia's Message~By Popular Demand

"Jim, I want to start by saying that I like and respect you and your lovely wife Nena...and yes we may not always agree on ideas, politics or anything in general...the question remains can we agree to disagree professionaly and move forward? I think we can...i'm going to put the ball in your court. That said...when articles like the one that came out in yesterdays paper come out...don't take it for face value and ask questions if you have them...don't run to a blog and make accusations that you don't know if true or untrue. The fact of the matter is that the article itself is a direct vendetta towards my father. Emma Perez Trevino...doesn't like my father...she never has...and that's fine...but she uses her profession to attack him...and I am putting my foot down because it is not right. She has been contacting us for weeks requesting information and I provided information to her. But...as usual...you give someone an inch and they want a mile...she began requesting information that frankly is private company information. Why does she think that she has the right to that kind of information. She asked for everything under the sun short of a blood and urine sample...she is ridiculous...and frankly i'm quite sick of her tyrade. The proper legal action is being considered and and will be taken against her. The fact is that I own this company... Anyone who truly knows our family knows this...yes the company has gone through name changes over the years...I would implore you or Emma Perez Trevino to show me where in the books that is illegal? I submitted a valid bid to the county and won...obviously the county thought that my company was going to provide the best value to them at the time. We have provided excellent service to the county and pay the county a 27% commission on sales..as per the contract. You know... I don't only have a contract with the county... I have a contract with UTB and with Hidalgo County as well...why...because I run a professional reputable business that is capable to handle these types of contracts. Now as to your assertion if there is a conflict....Why is there a conflict...I OWN THE COMPANY...I won the bid...BEFORE my dad even won his election in March of 2010...I as you know am running for office but that election is still 7 months away...and if I am fortunate enough to win....I won't take office until later that year....AFTER my contract exprires with the county...so is there a conflict?...no...if you think there is...please explain...Jim...don't believe everything you hear...I know who you associate with and frankly most if not all of them are what I would consider enemies.... and that's fine....if you want to believe everything you hear and not step up to the plate and ask your own questions and get the right answers to your concerns...then we can part ways now...again....the ball is in your court...."

Erin H. Garcia

3 comments:

  1. sent privately, exposed publicly? says a lot about the "blogger"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erin,

    Is there anything here that you didn't mean to say or is inaccurate? Your comments were unedited, without commentary. . . all Erin.

    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone now knows you can't be trusted. You have turned your back on people that once looked up to you. Your fifteen seconds are almost up buddy, enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete