Tuesday, November 14, 2023

π™ˆπ˜Ύπ˜Όπ™‡π™‡π™€π™‰ π™’π˜Όπ™‰π™‰π˜Όπ˜½π™€ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‰π™π™„π™‰π™π™€π™Ž π™π™Š π˜Ώπ™„π™Žπ™‹π™€π™‰π™Žπ™€ π™ƒπ˜Όπ™π™€π™π™π™‡ π™‘π™€π™‰π™Šπ™ˆ


A McAllen blogging wannabe continues his obsessive preoccupation with my late wife, mocking her in death and in life, not only desecrating her memory but upsetting her family and grandchildren, especially his persistant ridicule of her personal decision to donate her body to science at death, a determination she made conscientiously and charitably.

The seemingly microcephalic offender, a foul-smelling piece of human excrement known as Dwardo Paws-Marteenez, described as a "moocher" by Jerry McHale, but referred to as the "Imp" by Bobby Wightman-Cervantes and as the "Putz" by Tad Hasse, continues to portray my late wife's personal decision as based on cheapness, an unwillingness to pay for cremation. 

The hateful diatribe from the McAllenite that began in 2018 with my wife's death is simply a continuation of the years of sexual innuendo that this blog received in the the style of writership of the amoral McAllen blogger with the initials DP-M.

We include a small sampling of the lowlife's comments below:

DP-M


Is she awake, Jim. Pose that pussy, lardass. (see the mistake?) ja ja ja she's anal!

I know you;ll post my comments if I include a grammar or spelling error, so whos the chimp hear? But go ahead and answer my request. Is there a photo of Nena's cunt in the offing? PENDEJO. I mean tell her to sprawl on the floor and throw her legs to the ceiling and get your face right in her throbbing pussy, fatboy. Your readership will rocket. heh heh

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT! Stop using me in your stupid, fucked-up, lousy Blog! why do you insist, you piece of shit? GOP FUCK THAT OLD WITCH OF A WIFE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

Well, that's fair. Perhaps there is more to Nena than the Dead Look. As for you, well, you;re hopeless as a writer. If I care about what BROWNSVILLE thinks of me, I never knew it. Blogs are no accomplishment. There are now close to 500 million blogs online. I blogged when I wanted to, and didn;t when I didn;t want to. Any monkey can blog. Youre proving that. Stop using my name in your FAKE comments and thing;ll be better for all concerned, you lard-ass pussy!

He;s told you to stop throwing his name on here, Jim. You;re the one asking for it. Duardo doesnt need you. Fly on your own wings. he;s going after Nena cause he knows that;ll piss you off. Stop mentioning him, dude. 

Unlike you, Duardo is a college graduate with actual publishing credits. You and Nena are high school dropouts. Keep shaking the hornet;s nest, rube

FINGER CLIT PUSSY ANAL

I do stay away, but it is you who throws my name on your dead blog for readership, I suppose. I do not post the larger majority of the posts you attribute to me, but thats the Barton Style isn;t it? I am NOT on disability of any sort. In fact, my health is exemplary, according to my doctor. Unlike you, I have all my hair and can still do a fast 100-yard dash. Stop posting my name when something rankles you and I shall stop shaming you. I do not know Nena, but I do know that she would likely find me charming. I just do.

Free aging pussy at Paul;s Travel Trailer Park

1 comment:

  1. Jim. That pic of the guy is from 20 years ago. As bad as he looked then, he looks like total shit now.

    ReplyDelete