Thursday, August 8, 2019

ANA CELEBRATES VISA STAMPING HAVING BREAKFAST WITH A FRIEND

Ana Adiong and Friend
Ana's done her part.  Now, it's up to me.  I'm looking at a mid-September flight with Houston as the Port of Entry.  

I'm honestly weary.  Everytime Ana opened a sentence with "Darling" I knew information about some immigration miscue was forthcoming.  She's been relentless in noticing factual errors, overlooks and newly imposed regulations.  

She sent me a picture of her "documents" used for the interview at the U.S. Embassy in Manila consisting of three spiraled notebook folders with color-coded tabs to select individual areas.  

When the examiner asked about online communication, Ana started to open a folder with over a hundred pages of online dialogue to which the examiner simply said "excellent!" while not looking at a single page.

My first wife of 49.5 years, Nena, told me, ordered me, to "find someone," saying "you're not good alone."

I've done that with Ana.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗨𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗕𝗘 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝟰𝟳 𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗦

"Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth." Joseph  Goebbels, Minister of Propaganda for the Third Reich   Joseph Goebbe...